What are your goals? Are you trying to grow your business? If so, then the 80/20 mindset is EXACTLY what you need, and I've got just the podcast for you!
Have you heard the saying that 80% of results come from 20% of the action? Well, that is a motto that I live by in my business and it has given me great results! I believe that this motto is the success tool for any entrepreneur and once you learn about which 20% of actions drive 80% of the outcomes, it will be a game changer for you and YOUR business!
In this episode we talked about:
- The concept and backstory of the 80 20 rule which was known as the Pareto Principle.
- The Pareto Principle process Paige took to with her early days of her photography business.
- Identifying your best and highest paying clients.
- Avoiding the temptation to try everything that is new and exciting!
- Listing the things out that you need to do as a business owner.
- Deciding if your tasks are top 20% or 80% of your activities.
- Working in your business instead of on your business.
- Working on high value tasks.
- Identifying your productivity strengths.
Here’s a few quotes that we thought were awesome:
<4:23> “It always comes out that 20% of my customers generate 80% of my profits and 20% of my work that I do as Paige of the legal Paige and Paige of Paige Marie Photography generates 80% of the products that are paying the bills.”
<6:47> “If you diversify too much, it will lead to burnout.”
<8:15> “I want you to ensure that you're spending less time chasing these endless new opportunities.”
<9:44> “2 out of the 10 things on your to do list every day are worth more than the other eight items put together.”
<11:50> “Success comes from delegating.
<15:55> “I truly, truly believe that you can focus your energy towards a very small portion of your business and still be able to have the ability to relax, to play, to have a personal life outside of your business.”
Links Mentioned On Our Show: