Today I am going over how to use your contract addendums, rescheduling contract, and the cancellation contract. We are going over serving your clients in this time, how to send each individual contract, and how to utilize some of the CRM systems with these new contracts. I am also talking about the contractual obligations clause that goes hand in hand with rescheduling.
Things we talk about:
- Answering your questions on how to use each new contract and the addendums
- Tips on what to do if you use CRM systems like Honey Book, 17 Hats, Dusado, and Hello Sign
- If the original contract needs to be sent over as well as the updated new contract
- The importance of serving and going above and beyond for your clients
- I also touch on if you should be including a non-disparagement clause and my thoughts on that
Here are a few quotes:
"It's a contract addendum, so this is a document that you're going to use when your clients have a new event date. They just want to reschedule your services to this new date that they already have. It's locked down, and you are fully comfortable with the language in your existing contract.
“You're going to want to put a date that your clients need to notify you of how they're using your credit. That is really important because you kind of want to have a cutoff date of when they would ultimately just forfeit all of their fees paid. They have some obligations here to tell you how they're using this, so to speak, gift card, metaphorically on credit with your company."
"You need to document that in some way, shape, or fashion by having a signed agreement and you're going to explain what you are doing with the fees they have paid thus far under this cancelation contract."
The Legal Paige Shop: https://thelegalpaige.com/shop