Today on the show, I discuss how to work with your friends and be legal doing it!!
Trust me, I know how challenging it is to be an entrepreneur as I am one myself and built a photography business from the ground up. One thing that has helped me throughout the years is my friends in the business.
I have tons of femalepreneurs across the country that have been a guiding force behind my growing business. With that, I’ve learned the ins-and-outs of dealing with friends in the industry, trading services, and effectively communicating with colleagues when working together!!
That being said, TUNE IN and let’s chat about how to work with your friends the right and legal way!
In this episode we talked about:
· The ins and outs of Industry Trading! How it helped me and what I learned.
· Understanding the legalities of trading services and working with industry friends.
· Key steps to take to insure you do trade out agreements the RIGHT and LEGAL way!
- When working with friends things CAN get sticky. It doesn’t happen often, but I want you to know that it’s not an impossibility. And, when things get sticky with friends (like responsibilities under the trade out you agreed to), it can really hinder the relationship. I DON'T want that to happen to you.
- The list of steps you should take to do trade out agreements the RIGHT way and LEGAL way
Links Mentioned On Our Show: