Are you a service provider in the event industry who has had a client cancel or reschedule their event date? Then you will need to sign either a contract addendum, rescheduling contract, or cancellation contract.
First, for rescheduling purposes, if you and your clients merely want to amend the event date under your existing contract and keep the remainder of your contract and fees intact, then you will need a contract addendum. Second, also for rescheduling purposes, if you want to keep credit on your clients account but your clients are not sure of when they will reschedule their event, then you will need a rescheduling contract. Third, for cancellation purposes, you will need a cancellation contract to ensure your clients sign off on performance obligations, forfeiting their retainer, and avoiding any future legal issues.
This template bundle includes THREE documents at a discounted price: (1) a simple, one-page contract addendum, (2) a rescheduling contract with all necessary clauses, and (3) a cancellation contract with all necessary clauses. These templates are super easy to use and will protect you under all these circumstances.
Includes the following:
• One (1) Contract Addendum (which includes the parties agreements and terms of rescheduling while keeping the remainder of the original Agreement intact)
• One (1) Cancellation Contract (which includes the following clauses: Scope of Cancellation, Forfeit of Retainer, Company's Release of Contractual Obligations, Mutual Release of Claims, Representations and Warranties, Confidentiality, Venue & Jurisdiction, Severability, and Counterparts/Facsimile Signature)
• One (1) Rescheduling Contract (which includes Scope of Rescheduling, Transferability of Retainer, Company's Release of Contractual Obligations, Mutual Release of Claims, Representations and Warranties, Confidentiality, Venue & Jurisdiction, Severability, and Counterparts/Facsimile Signature)
• Prepared by The Legal Paige, LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed
• Copy/paste into your contract
• Copy/paste into your online management software, Google docs, or into Microsoft Word
• Easy-to-use fill in the blanks template clause. There are yellow highlights used throughout the clause for you to identify what information you need to input and/or edit to your business needs
• All clauses are 100% legal mumbo jumbo free (aka no complicated legal terms)
• Each purchase is allowed one license, pursuant to the Terms and Conditions
Yes! Template contracts will work in all states. They are drafted with language that pertains to general and common contract laws across the United States. However, The Legal Paige disclaims that you should make sure to get your specific contract reviewed by an attorney in your state if you want it to be perfectly compliant with your state laws.
All TLP contracts are U.S. based only and are not suitable to be used in other countries. Please do not purchase the contracts if you are in Canada or another country.
Yes, you only get one download. The .zip file folder comes with .pdf and word document files, as well as additional information on modifying your contract. You are granted one license to use and may not share with anyone else. TLP reserves the right to take action against you if you violate this one license to use copyright.
Custom contracts typically take 6-10 hours to draft and with the industry-standard billable hourly rate across the U.S. around $300-$700, that means it can cost $3000 - $7000 per contract. A template allows you to have the same basic contract language as everyone else in your industry, and then allows you to customize it to fit your needs at a fraction of the cost!
All sales are final and The Legal Paige enforces a strict no refund policy. This is due to the immediate nature of delivery of the digital downloads upon purchase. Because you will get instant access to the documents and can see all language in the documents upon purchase, we will not allow refunds under any circumstances. Please ask questions to email@example.com before you checkout if necessary.
We've got answers to the most frequently asked questions right here! Click the questions below to find your answer you've been looking for.