• To make business law approachable for creatives
• To ease your mind so that you can create what you love (instead of stressing about legal mumbo jumbo).
• To ensure you’re legally protected online.
That's why I'm here!
Yup, I know. Most lawyers spew legal jargon with little grasp of the online business world. Let alone a social media platform.
Ever chatted with a lawyer but have no idea what they’re saying and if they even really understand how Instagram works?
Not quite sure what you need?
• University of Montana School of Law Juris Doctor, High Honors
• B.A. in Economics & Political science
• LAW CLERK FOR U.S. DISTRICT COURT JUDGE DANA CHRISTENSEN 2016-2018
• MS. JD Fellow 2015-2016
• MS. JD BOARD MEMBER 2017-2018
So what are my credentials?
*Must sign an engagement agreement to establish attorney-client relationship
paige is currently booking for april 2020.
The business owner ready to invest in a 1-on-1 attorney
The business owner who needs a more custom approach to drafting their client contract
Anyone wanting to spend no time on legal stuff and wants to keep creating the business of their dreams
For the entrepreneur that wants to chat about his or her contracts, trademarks, or business, and needs specific legal help.
This is perfect for:
And much more!
Business Consulting Contracts
Website Designer Contracts
Single Contract Clauses to add into your current contract
Wedding Photography Contracts
Adventure Elopement Contracts
Portrait Photography Contracts
Get your contracts in order today for a fraction of the
cost of hiring an attorney