Today’s episode is something special!!
I am talking all masterminds……. and about my online mastermind. I have three ladies who participated in it here to help me tell you all about it! I am so excited to tell you all about running my first mastermind and how proud I am of the ladies that were a part of it. I could honestly talk all day about it… but the reality is it’s not the same as actually hearing from a few of the ladies themselves. Over the past week my team and I have reached out and asked a handful of them to record a little blurb about their mastermind experience.
Today on the show I am SO excited to welcome not one but three guests. BOOMSHAKALAKA. Let’s say hello to Rebekah Reed, Kristen Gillen and Edrina Calderon! These ladies are the definition of boss babes and I couldn’t be more excited to have them on board. Can you guess how they are all connected??
In this episode we talked about:
- What a Mastermind is, what they typically entail, and the difference between an in-person and online Mastermind.
- In-Person Mastermind: Much more expensive, more planning involved, but more engaging and personal coaching.
- Online Mastermind: Newer in the industry, easy to manage, not as inexpensive, and good for those just starting out.
- What my Mastermind program entails and who it caters to.
- Rebekah Reed testimonial: Owner and founder of Rebekah Reed Creative.
- Kristen Gillen testimonial: Owner and founder of Kristin Ann Photography
- Edrina Calderon testimonial: Owner and Accountant behind Accounting by Edrina
Here’s a few quotes that we thought were awesome:
[11:49] “I can totally help you because I think we need to refine what you’re offering to your audience, so they really see you as an expert in X.”
[13:08] Rebekah – “From the very beginning of the mastermind we talked about strategy, implementation. Like I said, I learned importance of strategizing instead of throwing spaghetti at the wall and hoping it sticks.”
[18:23] Kristen – “My biggest takeaways from the mastermind or how to organize and then actually implement my implementation list and also to focus on the tasks and projects that will actually move the needle in my business based on where I’m at with my business.”
[24:23] Edrina – “Having a timeline to implement strategies is key.”
Links Mentioned On Our Show:
This community is a space for you to post your legal and business questions, and connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs!!
The Legal Paige Shop has easy contract templates, clauses ready for you to add to your existing contracts and much MORE!!
[As a reminder, I am legally obligated to give my disclaimer. I am an attorney, but I am not YOUR attorney. All legal information I talk about in this episode is indented for the masses and a large variety of different businesses. I am only your attorney when you hire me and we sign an engagement letter for me to specifically work on your legal issues. Please feel free to seek out another attorney in your home town if you need specific legal advice or contact me for information.]