Welcome back to another episode of The Legal Paige Podcast. Today I am talking all about Black Friday week and how to approach the sales as a business owner. But, first of all, happy Black Friday week! If you are a business owner running a sale, I hope it's going smooth with lots of sales rolling in!
Things we talk about:
- What to do first this week so you aren't frantically buying everything you see.
- Online marketing, and what you need to buy this week.
- How Black Friday has evolved from one day, to more!
- Why it's so importantto look at your finances this week, not just for what you can afford, but what is going to make sense in the long run.
- Why it's so important to buy early versus waiting, and the plan you need to follow this week!
Here are a few quotes:
"My best tip for you is plan out your week.If you miss a sale at the beginning of the week, you run the risk of it slipping your mind altogether, and now you're waiting for next year. I don't want you to have remorse in the fact that you didn't purchase and FOMO in that respect. So think about, okay. What do I need to buy, what's really important to buy, what are my like absolutes and essential items I want as a business owner."
"The very first thing I want you to do as a business owner is look at your finances. Make sure you have disposable income in your bank account to buy certain things for your business. This also goes for personal expenses as well. Please don't put stuff on credit cards, that's setting yourself up for financial failure. I don't want you putting things on credit and paying them off over time. Then, I want you to create a budget for yourself."
"Before pressing the checkout button, ask yourself do you have the time and you have the money for this investment in your business right now? If you have any irking gut feelings that it might not be the right purchase, I don't want you to purchase it. If you have those feelings surrounding those flashy Instagram ads for online courses than please wait!"