Welcome back to another episode of The Legal Paige Podcast. Today I am talking all about The Legal Paige, and what sets our contracts apart from other online contract shops that you can find.
Things we talk about:
- Why TLP is so different from other online contract shops.
- What motivates myself and my legal team to create and do what we do each day with TLP.
- How we create each template contract, and why we aren't stopping on adding more to the shop.
- The free educational resources we provide weekly, and why that was the main reason I started creating TLP.
- How The Legal Paige stays so tapped into the market, and what business owners need!
Here are a few quotes:
"I think the biggest thing is that we have a legal team! It's myself and two other individuals that are highly, highly, highly dedicated to not only providing you a strong foundation for your business, but also really understand what you in that specific business that you are creating."
"We have two to three industry professionals look over contracts before they go live in our shop. I haven't seen lots of contract shops do this online, and I honestly think it's one of the most important things. My legal team and I are trained to draft contracts like that is our expertise but then we bring in more expertise from an outside third party source. They take kind of a bird's eye view of what the contract template looks like, how clients are going to interact from that contract template, issues that have come up this past season, booking clients, etc. Having that type of back and forth with industry professionals is an invaluable and honestly, priceless addition to TLP template contracts."
"I want you to make sure you are getting a contract template at the biggest bang for your buck, because contracts are an investment.It's a legal document, and you want it to serve you extremely well. You want it to legally protect you, and I can say with full affirmation here that The Legal Paige contract templates do just that. I am so proud of the business we have built. I'm also so proud of the customer service level that we deliver as well."