Maternity Photography Contract
Capturing the anticipation and beauty of pregnancy is one of your favorite forms of photography…until the sticky situations arise. Every maternity photographer knows what it’s like to have clients refuse to pay on time, arrive late just as the sun begins to set, request RAW files + unlimited edits, or demand you to upload their photos 3 years later. Not to mention, the many times you must face the unexpected (and often emotional) events that can come up in this field of work including preterm labor and miscarriage.
Sometimes it feels like the problems override the fulfillment. But it doesn't have to be that way! With the TLP Maternity Photography Contract you’ll be able to shoot maternity sessions with peace-of-mind knowing that you can handle anything that comes your way with professionalism and empathy.
This contract covers situations like:
- Establishing session guidelines + having the client inform you of their predicted due date so that you can book a session date around 32-36 weeks of pregnancy (or whatever time frame you shoot these sessions).
- Cancellation and/or rescheduling policies due to medical reasons such as preterm labor or miscarriage.
- How long the client’s online gallery will be available and your policy for re-uploading images and accommodating extra edits.
- And so much more!
→ Click the “What's Included” tab to see the full list!
Purchase of this contract also includes:
- All updates that TLP may potentially make in the future. We update this particular contract often due to changing circumstances in the wedding industry and photography world.
- A ScreenFlow tutorial by Paige on how to use your contract template with our easy step-by-step process. Click on “Template Features” to see all features included.
Best Suited For
This contract template is for any photographer who provides maternity sessions to clients.
Have additional questions about the Maternity Photography Contract? Contact us HERE.
Every template is prepared by The Legal Paige, LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed, and created specifically for your industry.
Every template is created with easy-to-use fill-in-the-blanks for your unique business. We make it simple to identify what information you need to input with highlighted, editable sections.
Once you’ve finished, you can quickly copy/paste into your client management software, Google Docs, or Microsoft Word to send to clients in a snap.
All language is 100% legal mumbo jumbo-free (aka no complicated legal terms).
Plus, you'll get free access to future template updates from The Legal Paige.
DISCLAIMER: By purchasing a template contract and/or document from The Legal Paige, LLC, you are not given access to Paige and no attorney-client relationship is created.
All template documents are drafted using general U.S. contract principles and are not state-specific. Our products are easy-to-use and have highlighted, editable sections with commentary on what to amend according to your business practices and local state laws. You may modify the document on your own or find an attorney in your state to help you.
Some template documents are available in Canada, have been reviewed by a Canadian lawyer, and are drafted using general Canadian common law contract principles (not for use in Quebec due to civil law jurisdiction). Thus, if you purchase a Canadian template all language in the document will be applicable to your business operating in Canada. If you need assistance modifying the document, please find lawyer in your territory/province to help you.