Brand & Commercial Photography Contract
Helping businesses bring their brands to life through beautiful photos is your passion. As a brand and commercial photographer you are constantly juggling the many demands of your job including planning shoots, client communication, editing, and everything in between. With so much on your plate, you’ve never known how to properly protect yourself from all the sticky situations that could arise…until now.
With the TLP Brand and Commercial Photography Contract, you can take control of your photography business, set strong boundaries, navigate sticky client situations, and protect your creativity with ease.
This contract covers situations like:
- How you want to navigate copyright + commercial license. Within the contract template you are given two options (1) give your client a limited commercial release to use the images (that you can modify to your exact needs) or (2) assign the copyright ownership over to the client,
- An online gallery, and proofs clause with three different options to select how you want to deliver the final images to your brand client,
- An artist clause to ensure they agree to your style of photography,
- A model release clause, and much more.
→ Click the “What's Included” tab to see the full list!
Purchase of this contract also includes:
- All updates that TLP may potentially make in the future. We update this particular contract often due to changing circumstances in the photography world.
- A screenflow tutorial by Paige on how to use your contract template with our easy step-by-step process. Click on “Template Features” to see all features included.
Best Suited For
This contract template is intended for brand and commercial photographers.
Have additional questions about the Brand and Commercial Photography Contract? Contact us HERE.
Every template is prepared by The Legal Paige, LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed, and created specifically for your industry.
Every template is created with easy-to-use fill-in-the-blanks for your unique business. We make it simple to identify what information you need to input with highlighted, editable sections.
Once you’ve finished, you can quickly copy/paste into your client management software, Google Docs, or Microsoft Word to send to clients in a snap.
All language is 100% legal mumbo jumbo-free (aka no complicated legal terms).
Plus, you'll get free access to future template updates from The Legal Paige.
DISCLAIMER: By purchasing a template contract and/or document from The Legal Paige, LLC, you are not given access to Paige and no attorney-client relationship is created.
All template documents are drafted using general U.S. contract principles and are not state-specific. Our products are easy-to-use and have highlighted, editable sections with commentary on what to amend according to your business practices and local state laws. You may modify the document on your own or find an attorney in your state to help you.
Some template documents are available in Canada, have been reviewed by a Canadian lawyer, and are drafted using general Canadian common law contract principles (not for use in Quebec due to civil law jurisdiction). Thus, if you purchase a Canadian template all language in the document will be applicable to your business operating in Canada. If you need assistance modifying the document, please find lawyer in your territory/province to help you.