Pinterest Manager Contract
If you are a Pinterest manager, this contract template is for you! This is written from your perspective as the Pinterest manager hiring a new client/company you will be working for. It's important to send your own contract to your clients so they are signing onto your business practices and expectations. This contract is drafted for you to be an independent contractor and also protects your client.
This Contract Covers Situations Like
- Monthly fees/max hours/fee for additional hours,
- Work relationship as an independent contractor,
- Pinterest management style and discretion,
- Schedule and days off (including federal holidays and any other vacations you take),
- Work product and ownership of things you create for your client,
- Pinterest analytics and reporting,
- Termination with 14-days notice,
- Communication style with clients,
- And so much more!
→ Click the “What's Included” tab to see the full list!
Best Suited For
This contract template was created for business owners who offer Pinterest management services to clients on an independent contractor basis.
Purchase of this Contract Also Includes
- All updates that TLP may potentially make in the future. We update this particular contract often due to changing circumstances in the business world.
- A ScreenFlow tutorial by Paige on how to use your contract template with our easy step-by-step process.
→ Click on “Template Features” to see all features included.
Have additional questions about the Pinterest Manager Contract? Contact us HERE.
Every template is prepared by The Legal Paige,LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed, and created specifically for your industry.
Every template is created with easy-to-use fill-in-the-blanks for your unique business.We make it simple to identify what information you need to input with highlighted, editable sections.
Once you’ve finished, you can quickly copy/paste into your client management software, Google Docs, or Microsoft Word to send to clients in a snap.
All language is 100% legal mumbo jumbo-free(aka no complicated legal terms).
Plus, you'll getfree accessto future template updates from The Legal Paige.
DISCLAIMER: By purchasing a template contract and/or document from The Legal Paige, LLC, you are not given access to Paige and no attorney-client relationship is created.
All template documents are drafted using general U.S. contract principles and are not state-specific. Our products are easy-to-use and have highlighted, editable sections with commentary on what to amend according to your business practices and local state laws. You may modify the document on your own or find an attorney in your state to help you.
Some template documents are available in Canada, have been reviewed by a Canadian lawyer, and are drafted using general Canadian common law contract principles (not for use in Quebec due to civil law jurisdiction). Thus, if you purchase a Canadian template all language in the document will be applicable to your business operating in Canada. If you need assistance modifying the document, please find lawyer in your territory/province to help you.