Travel Advisor Contract
You love nothing more than helping people see the world + as a busy travel advisor you stop at nothing to craft beautiful experiences for your clients. But...you’d be lying if you said that the potential sticky situations didn’t keep you up at night. Travel can be turbulent at times…and as the person placed in charge of ensuring your clients have a smooth trip, you can’t help but feel a bit uneasy about all the pressure on your shoulders.
While it’s true that you can’t plan + control everything, you can absolutely protect your business, boundaries, and bottom line with the TLP Travel Advisor Contract.
This contract covers situations like:
- Changes or alterations to bookings.
- Booking reservations and vouchers.
- Authorization to use personal information for bookings, airfare and airline tickets, and regulations (including luggage).
- Credit card authorizations and chargebacks.
- Travel insurance + currency fluctuations.
- The scope of your services (flight reservations, accommodations, transportation, restaurant reservations, excursion bookings, etc.)
- And so much more!
→ Click the “What's Included” tab to see the full list!
Purchase of this contract also includes:
- All updates that TLP may potentially make in the future. We update this particular contract often due to changing circumstances in the travel world.
- A screenflow tutorial by Paige on how to use your contract template with our easy step-by-step process. Click on “Template Features” to see all features included.
This contract was drafted and reviewed alongside Jennifer Jacob of Tique HQ, who is an experienced travel advisor and coaches other advisors on how to create elite travel businesses.
Best Suited For
This contract template is for travel advisors who plan travel itineraries for clients and/or work with suppliers/vendors to plan trips.
Have additional questions about the Travel Advisor Contract? Contact us HERE.
Every template is prepared by The Legal Paige, LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed, and created specifically for your industry.
Every template is created with easy-to-use fill-in-the-blanks for your unique business. We make it simple to identify what information you need to input with highlighted, editable sections.
Once you’ve finished, you can quickly copy/paste into your client management software, Google Docs, or Microsoft Word to send to clients in a snap.
All language is 100% legal mumbo jumbo-free (aka no complicated legal terms).
Plus, you'll get free access to future template updates from The Legal Paige.
DISCLAIMER: By purchasing a template contract and/or document from The Legal Paige, LLC, you are not given access to Paige and no attorney-client relationship is created.
All template documents are drafted using general U.S. contract principles and are not state-specific. Our products are easy-to-use and have highlighted, editable sections with commentary on what to amend according to your business practices and local state laws. You may modify the document on your own or find an attorney in your state to help you.
Some template documents are available in Canada, have been reviewed by a Canadian lawyer, and are drafted using general Canadian common law contract principles (not for use in Quebec due to civil law jurisdiction). Thus, if you purchase a Canadian template all language in the document will be applicable to your business operating in Canada. If you need assistance modifying the document, please find lawyer in your territory/province to help you.