Destination Wedding Photography Contract
This template is exclusively for destination photographers and should be used solely for smaller, intimate weddings in a location that does not entail extreme adventurous activities (such as hiking 8 miles into a remote location with your couple), but your clients may still want some type of scenic backdrop to their photos. This template also includes the addition of an add-on session such as a bridal session, day-after session, trash the dress session, etc. This is the ONLY contract out there like it. If you want to ensure your business is covered when contracting with clients for smaller and destination weddings this contract is for you! The template contract was reviewed and critiqued by Evie Rupp + Lindsey Roman of The Heart University who have many years of expertise in the destination photography world.
This contract covers situations like
- Add-on session coverage and ceremony/reception coverage,
- What happens if a thunderstorm causes you to call off the wedding,
- How you and your clients will handle travel fees,
- Timeframe for post-processing and when clients can expect to receive their online gallery,
- And so much more!
→ Click the “What's Included” tab to see the full list!
Best Suited For
This contract template was created for destination wedding photographers.
- If you primarily photograph larger weddings at venues, please check out our Wedding Photography Contract.
- If you primarily photograph adventurous elopements, please check out our Adventure Elopement Contract.
- If you are deciding between TLP's Adventure Elopement Contract and the Destination Wedding Contract, this is a great blog for you to understand the differences between the two!
Purchase of this contract also includes
- All updates that TLP may potentially make in the future. We update this particular contract often due to changing circumstances in the photography world.
- A ScreenFlow tutorial by Paige on how to use your contract template with our easy step-by-step process.
→ Click on “Template Features” to see all features included.
Have additional questions about the Destination Wedding Photography Contract? Contact us HERE.
Every template is prepared by The Legal Paige,LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed, and created specifically for your industry.
Every template is created with easy-to-use fill-in-the-blanks for your unique business.We make it simple to identify what information you need to input with highlighted, editable sections.
Once you’ve finished, you can quickly copy/paste into your client management software, Google Docs, or Microsoft Word to send to clients in a snap.
All language is 100% legal mumbo jumbo-free(aka no complicated legal terms).
Plus, you'll getfree accessto future template updates from The Legal Paige.
DISCLAIMER: By purchasing a template contract and/or document from The Legal Paige, LLC, you are not given access to Paige and no attorney-client relationship is created.
All template documents are drafted using general U.S. contract principles and are not state-specific. Our products are easy-to-use and have highlighted, editable sections with commentary on what to amend according to your business practices and local state laws. You may modify the document on your own or find an attorney in your state to help you.
Some template documents are available in Canada, have been reviewed by a Canadian lawyer, and are drafted using general Canadian common law contract principles (not for use in Quebec due to civil law jurisdiction). Thus, if you purchase a Canadian template all language in the document will be applicable to your business operating in Canada. If you need assistance modifying the document, please find lawyer in your territory/province to help you.