Live Event Artist Contract
Elevate your Live Event Artist business with this template contract designed for artists specializing in live, custom paintings at events and weddings. Ideal for artists seeking a professional and comprehensive contractual framework, this template ensures that your business is safeguarded during before and during events. From the initial consultation to outlining payment terms, this document streamlines your client relationship, offering peace of mind and allowing you to focus on creating artwork for each memorable occasion.
This Contract Covers Situations Like
- Scope of services (consultations prior to the event, preparation hours, hours at the event to create artwork, easels, etc.),
- Client and venue requirements (including the space and lighting you need at the event to create your painting),
- When the client will take possession of artwork (after your completion at the event, or at your studio after final touchups),
- Company's copyright ownership of the artwork,
- Travel costs,
- Last-minute changes to the contract,
- And so much more!
→ Click the “What's Included” tab to see the full list!
Best Suited For
This contract template was created for artists that offer live event services to clients for their events or weddings.
Purchase of this Contract Also Includes
- All updates that TLP may potentially make in the future. We update this particular contract often due to changing circumstances in the art and event world.
- A ScreenFlow tutorial by Paige on how to use your contract template with our easy step-by-step process.
→ Click on “Template Features” to see all features included.
Have additional questions about the Live Event Artist Contract? Contact us HERE.
Every template is prepared by The Legal Paige,LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed, and created specifically for your industry.
Every template is created with easy-to-use fill-in-the-blanks for your unique business.We make it simple to identify what information you need to input with highlighted, editable sections.
Once you’ve finished, you can quickly copy/paste into your client management software, Google Docs, or Microsoft Word to send to clients in a snap.
All language is 100% legal mumbo jumbo-free(aka no complicated legal terms).
Plus, you'll getfree accessto future template updates from The Legal Paige.
DISCLAIMER: By purchasing a template contract and/or document from The Legal Paige, LLC, you are not given access to Paige and no attorney-client relationship is created.
All template documents are drafted using general U.S. contract principles and are not state-specific. Our products are easy-to-use and have highlighted, editable sections with commentary on what to amend according to your business practices and local state laws. You may modify the document on your own or find an attorney in your state to help you.
Some template documents are available in Canada, have been reviewed by a Canadian lawyer, and are drafted using general Canadian common law contract principles (not for use in Quebec due to civil law jurisdiction). Thus, if you purchase a Canadian template all language in the document will be applicable to your business operating in Canada. If you need assistance modifying the document, please find lawyer in your territory/province to help you.