Breaking up with your client? This one’s for you! Cancellations are just a part of business ownership and whether you need to cancel as the service provider or your client wants to cancel… a cancellation contract will make things official so you can move onto bigger and better things. This agreement will terminate and supersede written or oral agreements between you and the client and release you of any further obligations to your client as the company.
These contracts cover situations like
- When you cancel as the service provider,
- When your clients cancel,
- Refunds (you’ll be able to choose from options like keeping all fees paid, partially refund fees, or fully refund fees depending on the client and situation),
- Preventing your client from coming back later with issues or filing a lawsuit,
- Keeping the terms of the cancellation hush-hush between the parties (especially if you gave them any sort of refund!),
- And much more!
→ Click the “What's Included” tab to see the full list!
Best Suited For
Any entrepreneur that needs to officially cancel their contract (so basically everyone at some point in their business).
Note: Cancellation agreements should NOT have non-disparagement clauses in them! Legally speaking, you cannot prevent a past client from posting a bad review if it's a truthful review from their perspective. Get more information HERE on why.
Purchase of this bundle also includes
- All updates that TLP may potentially make in the future. We update this particular contract often due to changing circumstances in the small business world.
- A screenflow tutorial by Paige on how to use your templates with our easy step-by-step process.
→ Click on “Template Features” to see all features included.
Have additional questions about the Cancellation Agreements? Contact us HERE.
Every template is prepared by The Legal Paige,LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed, and created specifically for your industry.
Every template is created with easy-to-use fill-in-the-blanks for your unique business.We make it simple to identify what information you need to input with highlighted, editable sections.
Once you’ve finished, you can quickly copy/paste into your client management software, Google Docs, or Microsoft Word to send to clients in a snap.
All language is 100% legal mumbo jumbo-free(aka no complicated legal terms).
Plus, you'll getfree accessto future template updates from The Legal Paige.
DISCLAIMER: By purchasing a template contract and/or document from The Legal Paige, LLC, you are not given access to Paige and no attorney-client relationship is created.
All template documents are drafted using general U.S. contract principles and are not state-specific. Our products are easy-to-use and have highlighted, editable sections with commentary on what to amend according to your business practices and local state laws. You may modify the document on your own or find an attorney in your state to help you.
Some template documents are available in Canada, have been reviewed by a Canadian lawyer, and are drafted using general Canadian common law contract principles (not for use in Quebec due to civil law jurisdiction). Thus, if you purchase a Canadian template all language in the document will be applicable to your business operating in Canada. If you need assistance modifying the document, please find lawyer in your territory/province to help you.