Newborn Photography Contract
This template is perfect for newborn photographers. With the unique nature of going to your client's home or having newborns in a studio, you want to ensure everything is covered for your newborn photography. The Legal Paige created this contract alongside Jenni Maroney who shot newborn sessions for over 10 years.
This contract covers situations like
- Requests for additional edits and questioning of your artistic discretion,
- Clients not paying on time,
- Model release for the family being photographed and any additional children present,
- How the newborn session will be baby-led,
- Extra fees for if clients want extra edits on their new baby's face/acne/bruising,
- Posting behind-the-scenes pictures during the session,
- And so much more!
→ Click the “What's Included” tab to see the full list!
Best Suited For
Purchase of this contract also includes
- All updates that TLP may potentially make in the future. We update this particular contract often due to changing circumstances in the photography world.
- A ScreenFlow tutorial by Paige on how to use your contract template with our easy step-by-step process.
→ Click on “Template Features” to see all features included.
Have additional questions about the Birth Photography Contract? Contact us HERE.
Every template is prepared by The Legal Paige,LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed, and created specifically for your industry.
Every template is created with easy-to-use fill-in-the-blanks for your unique business.We make it simple to identify what information you need to input with highlighted, editable sections.
Once you’ve finished, you can quickly copy/paste into your client management software, Google Docs, or Microsoft Word to send to clients in a snap.
All language is 100% legal mumbo jumbo-free(aka no complicated legal terms).
Plus, you'll getfree accessto future template updates from The Legal Paige.
DISCLAIMER: By purchasing a template contract and/or document from The Legal Paige, LLC, you are not given access to Paige and no attorney-client relationship is created.
All template documents are drafted using general U.S. contract principles and are not state-specific. Our products are easy-to-use and have highlighted, editable sections with commentary on what to amend according to your business practices and local state laws. You may modify the document on your own or find an attorney in your state to help you.
Some template documents are available in Canada, have been reviewed by a Canadian lawyer, and are drafted using general Canadian common law contract principles (not for use in Quebec due to civil law jurisdiction). Thus, if you purchase a Canadian template all language in the document will be applicable to your business operating in Canada. If you need assistance modifying the document, please find lawyer in your territory/province to help you.