These contracts cover situations like:
- Your company owns copyright rights to your images, branding, designs, and text on your website.
- Your refund policies for any digital products or courses you sell on your website.
- The “what, why, and how” of you collecting people’s personal information (and how they can unsubscribe and get off your list!).
- How to contact your company.
- Binding arbitration for resolving any disputes with your company.
- And much more!
Simply download these two contracts, add in your business information, and copy and paste them onto separate pages in the footer of your website.
→ Click the “What's Included” tab to see the full list!
Purchase of this bundle also includes:
- All updates that TLP may potentially make in the future. We update this particular contract often due to changing circumstances in the small business world.
- A screenflow tutorial by Paige on how to use your templates with our easy step-by-step process. Click on “Template Features” to see all features included.
Best Suited For
This product is perfect for any business owner who gathers personal information from people through a newsletter or sign-up form, runs Google Analytics or FB ads, or has an online shop! These contract templates are GDPR and CCPA compliant.
Every template is prepared by The Legal Paige, LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed, and created specifically for your industry.
Every template is created with easy-to-use fill-in-the-blanks for your unique business. We make it simple to identify what information you need to input with highlighted, editable sections.
Once you’ve finished, you can quickly copy/paste into your client management software, Google Docs, or Microsoft Word to send to clients in a snap.
All language is 100% legal mumbo jumbo-free (aka no complicated legal terms).
Plus, you'll get free access to future template updates from The Legal Paige.
DISCLAIMER: By purchasing a template contract and/or document from The Legal Paige, LLC, you are not given access to Paige and no attorney-client relationship is created.
All template documents are drafted using general U.S. contract principles and are not state-specific. Our products are easy-to-use and have highlighted, editable sections with commentary on what to amend according to your business practices and local state laws. You may modify the document on your own or find an attorney in your state to help you.
Some template documents are available in Canada, have been reviewed by a Canadian lawyer, and are drafted using general Canadian common law contract principles (not for use in Quebec due to civil law jurisdiction). Thus, if you purchase a Canadian template all language in the document will be applicable to your business operating in Canada. If you need assistance modifying the document, please find lawyer in your territory/province to help you.