VIP Day Coaching Contract
This template is for any coach who provides 1-on-1 intensive/VIP day coaching and mentorship services to clients for a one-day, all-inclusive experience. This template is crafted to enhance the experience of clients seeking an all-inclusive, transformative day with you. Elevate your coaching practice by utilizing this comprehensive template, enabling you to concentrate on delivering exceptional value during those impactful VIP days.
This Contract Covers Situations Like
- Fees (retainer and the option for a payment plan),
- No refunds,
- Parameters of the VIP day (e.g. how long you will mentor day-of and then pre and post communications with coach),
- The client's responsibility to take responsibility for their own results,
- The duty of client at VIP day (e.g. speaking badly of any third party, crude behavior, etc.),
- Referral program,
- Confidentiality (between you and the client),
- Travel and lodging not included in your coaching fee,
- Assumption of risk for in-person activity,
- And so much more!
→ Click the “What's Included” tab to see the full list!
Best Suited For
This contract template was created for coach who provides 1-on-1 intensive/VIP day coaching and mentorship services.
Purchase of this Contract Also Includes
- All updates that TLP may potentially make in the future. We update this particular contract often due to changing circumstances in the coaching world.
- A ScreenFlow tutorial by Paige on how to use your contract template with our easy step-by-step process.
→ Click on “Template Features” to see all features included.
Have additional questions about the VIP Day Coaching Contract? Contact us HERE.
Every template is prepared by The Legal Paige,LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed, and created specifically for your industry.
Every template is created with easy-to-use fill-in-the-blanks for your unique business.We make it simple to identify what information you need to input with highlighted, editable sections.
Once you’ve finished, you can quickly copy/paste into your client management software, Google Docs, or Microsoft Word to send to clients in a snap.
All language is 100% legal mumbo jumbo-free(aka no complicated legal terms).
Plus, you'll getfree accessto future template updates from The Legal Paige.
DISCLAIMER: By purchasing a template contract and/or document from The Legal Paige, LLC, you are not given access to Paige and no attorney-client relationship is created.
All template documents are drafted using general U.S. contract principles and are not state-specific. Our products are easy-to-use and have highlighted, editable sections with commentary on what to amend according to your business practices and local state laws. You may modify the document on your own or find an attorney in your state to help you.
Some template documents are available in Canada, have been reviewed by a Canadian lawyer, and are drafted using general Canadian common law contract principles (not for use in Quebec due to civil law jurisdiction). Thus, if you purchase a Canadian template all language in the document will be applicable to your business operating in Canada. If you need assistance modifying the document, please find lawyer in your territory/province to help you.