Hairstylist and Makeup Artist Contract for Photographers
If you are a photographer that needs to hire a hair and/or makeup artist for your styled shoot this contract template is the perfect solution. This contract template includes all the essential terms and conditions that you need to protect your business while establishing clear expectations with the hair and makeup artist. This contract template specifies payment terms, and independent contractor status as well as addresses issues for cancellations, and liability, so you can have peace of mind knowing that you are protected in case of any unforeseen circumstances.
This contract covers situations like:
- The independent contractor relationship between you and the Hairstylist and Makeup Artist
- No interference with services
- Explanation of the duties including providing their own hair and makeup products, hair and makeup tools, licenses, etc.
- The Hairstylist and Markeup Artist compensation
- Professionalism during hairstyling, makeup application, and much more.
→ Click the “What's Included” tab to see the full list!
Purchase of this contract also includes:
- All updates that TLP may potentially make in the future. We update this particular contract often due to changing circumstances in the photography world.
- A ScreenFlow tutorial by Paige on how to use your contract template with our easy step-by-step process. Click on “Template Features” to see all features included.
Best Suited For
This contract template was created for photographers wanting to hire Hairstylists and/or Makeup Artists for their shoots.
Have additional questions about the HMUA Contract for Photographers? Contact us HERE.
Every template is prepared by The Legal Paige, LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed, and created specifically for your industry.
Every template is created with easy-to-use fill-in-the-blanks for your unique business. We make it simple to identify what information you need to input with highlighted, editable sections.
Once you’ve finished, you can quickly copy/paste into your client management software, Google Docs, or Microsoft Word to send to clients in a snap.
All language is 100% legal mumbo jumbo-free (aka no complicated legal terms).
Plus, you'll get free access to future template updates from The Legal Paige.
DISCLAIMER: By purchasing a template contract and/or document from The Legal Paige, LLC, you are not given access to Paige and no attorney-client relationship is created.
All template documents are drafted using general U.S. contract principles and are not state-specific. Our products are easy-to-use and have highlighted, editable sections with commentary on what to amend according to your business practices and local state laws. You may modify the document on your own or find an attorney in your state to help you.
Some template documents are available in Canada, have been reviewed by a Canadian lawyer, and are drafted using general Canadian common law contract principles (not for use in Quebec due to civil law jurisdiction). Thus, if you purchase a Canadian template all language in the document will be applicable to your business operating in Canada. If you need assistance modifying the document, please find lawyer in your territory/province to help you.