Real Estate Photography Contract
This template contract is perfect for photographers who specialize in real estate photography. This comprehensive contract elevates your professionalism and safeguards your interests. From drone clauses to indemnity clauses, this template ensures you're not just capturing stunning images but also protecting your business with a great legal foundation, providing peace of mind for both you and your clients.
This Contract Covers Situations Like
- Communication clause that will ensure you are contacted only during your office hours,
- Clients not paying on time,
- A drone clause for those offer drone or aerial photography of a property,
- A no tenants at session clause to ensure there will be no accidental photos taken of people at the property,
- Timeframe for post-processing,
- An artist clause to ensure they agree to your style of photography,
- Duty of client to obtain property release,
- And so much more!
→ Click the “What's Included” tab to see the full list!
Best Suited For
This contract template was created for photographers who offer real estate photography services.
Purchase of this Contract Also Includes
- All updates that TLP may potentially make in the future. We update this particular contract often due to changing circumstances in the photography world.
- A ScreenFlow tutorial by Paige on how to use your contract template with our easy step-by-step process.
→ Click on “Template Features” to see all features included.
Have additional questions about the Real Estate Photography Contract? Contact us HERE.
Every template is prepared by The Legal Paige,LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed, and created specifically for your industry.
Every template is created with easy-to-use fill-in-the-blanks for your unique business.We make it simple to identify what information you need to input with highlighted, editable sections.
Once you’ve finished, you can quickly copy/paste into your client management software, Google Docs, or Microsoft Word to send to clients in a snap.
All language is 100% legal mumbo jumbo-free(aka no complicated legal terms).
Plus, you'll getfree accessto future template updates from The Legal Paige.
DISCLAIMER: By purchasing a template contract and/or document from The Legal Paige, LLC, you are not given access to Paige and no attorney-client relationship is created.
All template documents are drafted using general U.S. contract principles and are not state-specific. Our products are easy-to-use and have highlighted, editable sections with commentary on what to amend according to your business practices and local state laws. You may modify the document on your own or find an attorney in your state to help you.
Some template documents are available in Canada, have been reviewed by a Canadian lawyer, and are drafted using general Canadian common law contract principles (not for use in Quebec due to civil law jurisdiction). Thus, if you purchase a Canadian template all language in the document will be applicable to your business operating in Canada. If you need assistance modifying the document, please find lawyer in your territory/province to help you.