Content Shoot Workshop Contract for Attendees
If you're a photographer who is putting together a content shoot (aka 'styled' shoot) workshop where you have attendees come and learn from you and take photos to build their portfolios, then you'll want this contract. This contract will help you lay the foundation for the roles and responsibilities of the attendees at your workshop.
This contract covers situations like
- Fees (non-refundability but they can transfer their ticket to someone else),
- Duty of attendee at the workshop and etiquette for styled shoots,
- Crediting vendors appropriately,
- Model releases for you to be able to promote future content shoot workshops,
- And much more!
→ Click the “What's Included” tab to see the full list!
Best Suited For
This contract template is intended for brand and commercial photographers.
- If you are booking models for your styled shoot, use the Model Call Contract.
- If you are having a styled shoot where you work with vendors, you'll need each vendor to sign a Styled Shoot Contract for Organizers.
Purchase of this contract also includes
- All updates that TLP may potentially make in the future. We update this particular contract often due to changing circumstances in the photography world.
- A ScreenFlow tutorial by Paige on how to use your contract template with our easy step-by-step process.
→ Click on “Template Features” to see all features included.
Have additional questions about the Brand and Commercial Photography Contract? Contact us HERE.
Every template is prepared by The Legal Paige,LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed, and created specifically for your industry.
Every template is created with easy-to-use fill-in-the-blanks for your unique business.We make it simple to identify what information you need to input with highlighted, editable sections.
Once you’ve finished, you can quickly copy/paste into your client management software, Google Docs, or Microsoft Word to send to clients in a snap.
All language is 100% legal mumbo jumbo-free(aka no complicated legal terms).
Plus, you'll getfree accessto future template updates from The Legal Paige.
DISCLAIMER: By purchasing a template contract and/or document from The Legal Paige, LLC, you are not given access to Paige and no attorney-client relationship is created.
All template documents are drafted using general U.S. contract principles and are not state-specific. Our products are easy-to-use and have highlighted, editable sections with commentary on what to amend according to your business practices and local state laws. You may modify the document on your own or find an attorney in your state to help you.
Some template documents are available in Canada, have been reviewed by a Canadian lawyer, and are drafted using general Canadian common law contract principles (not for use in Quebec due to civil law jurisdiction). Thus, if you purchase a Canadian template all language in the document will be applicable to your business operating in Canada. If you need assistance modifying the document, please find lawyer in your territory/province to help you.