Group Coaching Contract
Do you love helping other people achieve their goals? Group coaching is a great way to use your skills to help other people in a direct + personal way. But, as with any business, group coaching has its own set of challenges and liabilities that you need to look out for! What if your clients don’t see results (even though you’ve put in the hard work to help them)? What if your mentees try to reach you at all hours of the day and night? Or what if your clients copy your coaching program and start their own?
As a coach, you’d much rather focus on helping your clients than stressing over all the “what ifs” that could go wrong! That’s why the TLP Group Coaching Contract is for you!
This Contract Covers Situations Like
- Fees. Including your policies for the initial retainer payment, payment plans, and refunds,
- Boundaries for group coaching calls including how long they last, how many you offer, and that they do not roll over indefinitely,
- The clients responsibility to take responsibility for their own results and that there are no guarantees with your program,
- Communication preferences including how you would like your clients to communicate with you and how often they can expect to have access to you,
- Confidentiality between you and everyone else in the group coaching program,
- And so much more!
→ Click the “What's Included” tab to see the full list!
Best Suited For
This contract template is for any online coach who provides group coaching services to clients. If you provide a group coaching experience for a certain time period that gives your clients access to group coaching calls, document/website reviews, x amount of hours of contact with you as the coach, a Facebook/Slack/Voxer group, etc. this contract is exactly what you need to protect yourself.
Purchase of this contract also includes
- All updates that TLP may potentially make in the future. We update this particular contract often due to changing circumstances in the online coaching world.
- A ScreenFlow tutorial by Paige on how to use your contract template with our easy step-by-step process.
→ Click on “Template Features” to see all features included.
Have additional questions about the Group Coaching Contract? Contact us HERE.
Every template is prepared by The Legal Paige,LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed, and created specifically for your industry.
Every template is created with easy-to-use fill-in-the-blanks for your unique business.We make it simple to identify what information you need to input with highlighted, editable sections.
Once you’ve finished, you can quickly copy/paste into your client management software, Google Docs, or Microsoft Word to send to clients in a snap.
All language is 100% legal mumbo jumbo-free(aka no complicated legal terms).
Plus, you'll getfree accessto future template updates from The Legal Paige.
DISCLAIMER: By purchasing a template contract and/or document from The Legal Paige, LLC, you are not given access to Paige and no attorney-client relationship is created.
All template documents are drafted using general U.S. contract principles and are not state-specific. Our products are easy-to-use and have highlighted, editable sections with commentary on what to amend according to your business practices and local state laws. You may modify the document on your own or find an attorney in your state to help you.
Some template documents are available in Canada, have been reviewed by a Canadian lawyer, and are drafted using general Canadian common law contract principles (not for use in Quebec due to civil law jurisdiction). Thus, if you purchase a Canadian template all language in the document will be applicable to your business operating in Canada. If you need assistance modifying the document, please find lawyer in your territory/province to help you.