Photography & Videography Contract
If you're a wedding and event photographer AND videographer, this contract is for you! It is a DUAL contract, meaning that when clients hire you for both photo and video services for an event, they will only have to sign one contract. It's a super-comprehensive and in-depth contract that will ensure all of your video editing policies, photo distribution policies, artistic style, coverage, assistants, fees, and much more are all solidified at the beginning of your relationship. (Note: This contract is a DUAL contract with more in-depth contract language for photo and video purposes, so it is priced accordingly.)
This Contract Covers Situations Like
- Requests for additional edits and questioning of your artistic discretion,
- Clients not paying on time,
- Bad weather on the wedding day,
- Requests for a refund for unforeseen circumstances,
- Timeframe for post-processing,
- Video and photo coverage of the event or wedding day,
- Delivery of the video and editing,
- When clients can expect delivery of their online gallery and video,
- Limiting your liability for things not going as planned on the wedding day,
- Meals and breaks,
- Travel costs,
- Last-minute changes to the contract,
- And so much more!
→ Click the “What's Included” tab to see the full list!
Best Suited For
This contract template was created for DUAL wedding and event photographers and videographers (i.e. venue or ballroom weddings).
Purchase of this Contract Also Includes
- All updates that TLP may potentially make in the future. We update this particular contract often due to changing circumstances in the wedding industry, photography, and videography world.
- A ScreenFlow tutorial by Paige on how to use your contract template with our easy step-by-step process.
→ Click on “Template Features” to see all features included.
Have additional questions about the Photography & Videography Contract? Contact us HERE.
Every template is prepared by The Legal Paige,LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed, and created specifically for your industry.
Every template is created with easy-to-use fill-in-the-blanks for your unique business.We make it simple to identify what information you need to input with highlighted, editable sections.
Once you’ve finished, you can quickly copy/paste into your client management software, Google Docs, or Microsoft Word to send to clients in a snap.
All language is 100% legal mumbo jumbo-free(aka no complicated legal terms).
Plus, you'll getfree accessto future template updates from The Legal Paige.
DISCLAIMER: By purchasing a template contract and/or document from The Legal Paige, LLC, you are not given access to Paige and no attorney-client relationship is created.
All template documents are drafted using general U.S. contract principles and are not state-specific. Our products are easy-to-use and have highlighted, editable sections with commentary on what to amend according to your business practices and local state laws. You may modify the document on your own or find an attorney in your state to help you.
Some template documents are available in Canada, have been reviewed by a Canadian lawyer, and are drafted using general Canadian common law contract principles (not for use in Quebec due to civil law jurisdiction). Thus, if you purchase a Canadian template all language in the document will be applicable to your business operating in Canada. If you need assistance modifying the document, please find lawyer in your territory/province to help you.