With a blooming floral business like yours, you know it’s time to set stronger legal boundaries with your clients + run a more professional business. But where to start? With so much on your plate, the last thing you have time to do is pre-emptively think of all the problems that could arise with your clients.
Enter the TLP Florist Contract—perfect for wedding and event florists!
This contract covers situations like
- Potential changes in your original quoted price due to wholesale pricing of florals at the time of ordering,
- Your policies regarding items you supply to your clients such as extra vases and holders,
- Floral substitutions being allowed at your sole discretion if certain flowers cannot be used in an arrangement,
- Modification of the floral package and theme are not allowed by a client after a certain period of time,
- Artistic style and discretion,
- Any unexpected changes to the original floral quote will allow you to charge your client extra,
- Additional delivery and set-up fees,
- And so much more!
→ Click the “What's Included” tab to see the full list!
Best Suited For:
This contract template was created for event florists (i.e. large-scale weddings or events that occur on a certain date) and has been reviewed and critiqued by industry-leading professionals. This contract is not suitable for recurring floral arrangements.
Purchase of this contract also includes
- All updates that TLP may potentially make in the future.
- A ScreenFlow tutorial by Paige on how to use your contract template with our easy step-by-step process.
→ Click on “Template Features” to see all features included.
Have additional questions about the Florist Contract? Contact us HERE.
Every template is prepared by The Legal Paige,LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed, and created specifically for your industry.
Every template is created with easy-to-use fill-in-the-blanks for your unique business.We make it simple to identify what information you need to input with highlighted, editable sections.
Once you’ve finished, you can quickly copy/paste into your client management software, Google Docs, or Microsoft Word to send to clients in a snap.
All language is 100% legal mumbo jumbo-free(aka no complicated legal terms).
Plus, you'll getfree accessto future template updates from The Legal Paige.
DISCLAIMER: By purchasing a template contract and/or document from The Legal Paige, LLC, you are not given access to Paige and no attorney-client relationship is created.
All template documents are drafted using general U.S. contract principles and are not state-specific. Our products are easy-to-use and have highlighted, editable sections with commentary on what to amend according to your business practices and local state laws. You may modify the document on your own or find an attorney in your state to help you.
Some template documents are available in Canada, have been reviewed by a Canadian lawyer, and are drafted using general Canadian common law contract principles (not for use in Quebec due to civil law jurisdiction). Thus, if you purchase a Canadian template all language in the document will be applicable to your business operating in Canada. If you need assistance modifying the document, please find lawyer in your territory/province to help you.